Honeymoon at Andaman
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands have become one of India’s most popular honeymoon locations. Beautiful blue lakes, lush green hills, turquoise oceans, beach resorts, breathtaking scenery, and water sports are just a few of the factors that make it an ideal honeymoon location. It also has incredible restaurants and beautiful virgin beaches where you can relax and watch breathtaking sunsets.
Celebrating your love union at this romantic place is deeply and intensely picturesque. Andaman is a treat to all senses and makes a perfect place for honeymoon couples. There is a special flavor and aroma of natural beauty and intimacy everywhere you go. There are multiple things that make your honeymoon trip to Andaman more romantic and these are –
- The most romantic gesture you could give your partner is a romantic candlelight meal on the beach, which is surprisingly reasonable and accessible at Havelock and Neil Island.
- If you want to take a night seaplane flight without making a hole in your pocket, the Andaman Islands are the place to go. The little plane glides at a great height, giving you some spectacular views of the vast area.
- Enjoy the surge of excitement with your companion and create some unforgettable moments. Scuba diving, underwater sea walking, and snorkelling are all available in Andaman. Only Northbay and Elephanta Beach provide an underwater sea walk, which is the greatest method to walk into another world while holding your partner’s hand, like in fairy tales.
- Experiencing Bioluminescence, one of nature’s most stunning treats, is perhaps the most exhilarating thing to do in Andaman. The bioluminescence can be experienced at Havelock Island’s beaches.
- The iconic banana boat trip is perhaps one of the most entertaining things to do in Andaman. This activity is safe, inexpensive, and most all, enjoyable for the entire family.
- Parasailing is a great way to fulfill your adrenaline junkie. Parasailing is the finest of both worlds since it combines water and air-based sport in one. The activity is extremely safe; you will be equipped with all required safety equipment as well as a thorough briefing
Stay tuned and subscribe to our magazine for detailed information. Happy Honeymoon!!