Skin And Hair Care Tips For Grooms-To-Be.
When it comes to wedding preparations, brides are always a step ahead. From taking care of their skin to shopping, they focus on everything to look the best on their D-Day. Grooms, on the other hand, get lazy when it comes to sticking to a routine. Apart from choosing the appropriate outfit and other accessories, every groom-to-be must adhere to a daily beautification regimen in order to look flawless on his wedding day. So, here we present some amazing skin and hair care tips for rooms-to-be.
Skin Care Tips
Start using a natural face wash to clean your face on a regular basis instead of soap.
-Visit the salon for pre-wedding facial, manicure, pedicure, waxing, and other skincare sessions.
– Follow a cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine.
– Include green vegetables, juice, lentils and other nutrient-rich foods in your diet.
– Avoid smoking and alcohol.
– To rejuvenate your skin, exfoliate or scrub it once or twice a week.
– It is essential to use sunscreen lotion before going out in the sun because it protects your skin from dangerous UV radiation.
– Moisturize your lips on a regular basis using a good quality lip balm
– If you have yellow teeth, please consult a dentist to fix them. Daily flossing and brushing will also aid in the prevention of cavities and gum disease.
– In between all of the frenetic wedding preparations, make sure you get at least eight hours of sleep.
– Allow yourself some time to relax by indulging in spa treatments to alleviate worry and tension.
– Treat dark circles with an eye cream or by using natural substances such as potatoes, tea bags, cucumbers, and so on.
– Simply choose a nice spa and arrange an appointment for a facial, body massage, pedicure, or manicure to pamper yourself.
– Apply homemade face packs with besan, turmeric, and curd on your face and see immediate effects.
Hair Care Tips
– Use hair oil enriched with onion extracts as it accelerates the growth of your hair and improves its texture.
– Invest in a natural and mild shampoo that does not include parabens or sulfates and keeps your hair from looking dull, brittle, or fragile.
– Begin applying conditioner at least a month before your wedding to prevent your hair from daily damage caused due to pollution and the environment. Your hair will seem moisturized, stronger, and shinier with time.
-Visit your barber and select a hairdo that complements and flatters your distinct facial shape. Don’t attempt something extreme, such as bright hair color or a stylish hair shave, right before the wedding.
– After shampooing your hair, apply a hair serum to nourish it while making it seem thicker and glossier.
– Get a hair spa once a week for a month before the wedding to nourish your hair. It will not only improve your hair texture, but it will also be really calming.
Try these expert skin and hair care tips and complement your bride on the wedding day.
Subscribe to Shaadi Affair to get all the updates from the wedding world!