How to Elevate looks On Different Wedding Functions
Are you unable to decide what to wear at different wedding functions and still look trendy? Well, here we bring some of the amazing styling ideas for you to try on different wedding functions To Elevate Your Look.
Your engagement is the first step toward a happy married life with your partner. As a result, selecting the appropriate attire for your engagement is critical. Here are the best attires you can wear on your engagement.
- A royal 2-piece black/blue/burgundy suit with formal shoes and short hair for a polished and ultra-modern look.
- A funky vest on simple Kurta Pyjama with smart casual Mojari and a slick back hairstyle for a casual-ethnic look.
- Lightweight Sherwani with embroidered Mojari for short formal hairstyle and beard for a dashing look.
- Grooms’ Indian wedding outfits have developed with time, and today’s grooms have a variety of designs and looks to pick from. Here are some amazing styling tips for your wedding day.
- A sherwani gives you a rich, regal appearance at your wedding. It is typically fashioned with richer materials and ornaments, giving the groom a well-dressed princely appearance. This is typically worn with a long Dupatta, a turban, and even beads and chains. Ethnic Jutti or Mojari perfectly go with an embroidered Sherwani.
- Wear a Jodhpuri suit on your wedding day. It is similar to those of a Sherwani, although they are more like riding trousers. This is similar to the outfit worn by Rajasthan’s royals. Rich-fabric Jodhpuris are ideal for the wedding ceremony. If you add beads, a brooch, and a turban or a Safa to your wedding outfit, you’ll look really stunning.
Some inspiration from Sabyasachi
- Choose a lovely attire for yourself from our list of top reception attire for the groom-to-be and surprise your bride.
- An Indo-western, velvet overlap Bandhgala outfit will make you feel like a magnificent prince in your reception. Add an unspoken grace and grandeur to your look with simple footwear and a minimal hairstyle.
- Try a 3-piece tuxedo to add a classic and western feel to your attire. Complete the look with formal shoes and add some bling to the attire with a broach.
Hope you love the tips we provided and hope it helps you well! Cheers!